We joined hands with Lambeth Council and LDN Apprenticeships to host yet another Lambeth Made Charter Mark Award!
The Lambeth Made Charter Mark Award sets out to recognise and celebrate the organisations, businesses and individuals that have made a postiive impact in the Lambeth community.
The award ceremony was delivered virtually this year but was just as enjoyable.
If you were unable to attend the event please continue reading to see the highlights!
Simon Bozzoli, founder and CEO of LDN Apprentices presented the Best Apprenticeship Employer award to:
- Michael O'Mara Books
- Royal Society of Arts
- Cogent Electrical Services Limited
- London Early Years Foundation
- St George's Hospital - Winner!
Our very own Employer Engagement Manager, Clive Lissaman, presented the Work Experience Employer award to:
- Orange Bow Cic
- MPeople Education
- JN Bank UK Ltd
- Lifelong Family Links
- Makeshift Create
- Sir Robert McAlpine
- CME Group Cundall
- The National Trust - Winner!
Alison May, the Assistant Director of Jobs and Skills at Lambeth Council presented the London Living Wage awards to:
- Lambeth Life Newspaper
- Centre for Turkey Studies and Development (CEFTUS)
- Sakeya London
- Evoke Care
- Saint Gabriel's College - Winner!
Cllr Ed Davie presented the Community Impact awards to:
- Boury Academt
- Business Launchpad
- Raw Material
- Triangle Adventure Playground
- Loughborough Community Centre @ Max Roach
- Streatham Youth and Communtiy Trust
- Grove Adventure Playground
- Neon Performing Arts
- Drive Forward Foundation
- Vauxhall City Farm
- No 1 Performing Arts
- Coin Street
- Little Black Pants Club
- Share a Slice
- Community Education Foundation
- Inspirational Youth Ltd
- Pure Vinyl
- The Soul Shack LDN
- Get Set UK
- Lambeth College
- Lambeth and Southwark mind
- Lambeth College - Faculty of Gateway
- Lifelong Family Links
- JOM Juniour Open Mic - Winner!
- Vinyl Memories - Winner!
Cllr Jack Hopkins, Leader of the Lambeth Council presented the Lambeth Youth Opportunities Fund award to:
- Inner Circle Consulting
- Cascade Communications
- BECG Communications
- MPC - Meeting Place Communications
- Four Communications - Winner!
Jack Hopkins also presented the Best Apprentice award to Jessica Taylor, who was very pleased to have won the Best Apprentice of 2021 title!
We're looking forward to celebrating more organisations and individuals next year!
Thank you to everyone who attended and a special thanks to everyone who nominated the business/organisation/individual of their choice. You gave us the opportunity to recognise and celebrate their contributions.
We hope you'll join us again in 2022.