Lambeth College - Health and Social Care

Accessibility tools

COVID-19 Safety


Health and Social Care

Subject Banner

When working in a care-setting, you will be called upon to use your knowledge and skills in supporting and educating others through the most influential or critical periods of their lives. Acquiring these skills, receiving the correct training, and being suitably qualified is therefore essential if you want to care for children, young people and vulnerable adults. That’s where we are here to help.

We offer a wide range of courses in health and social care, available from Level 1 right up to Level 3 Extended Diploma, so whether you want to work with adults or young people, and no matter where you are on your career journey, as long as you have a desire to improve people’s lives then we are sure to have a course to suit you.

As part of your course, at the right time for you and as an integrated element of your learning, you will have the opportunity to complete one or more of the following qualifications:

Level 1 Award in Interpersonal Skills

Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness

Level 1 Award in Digital Skills

These are FREE to you. We know the importance of adding knowledge and competencies to your CV to make you stand out from the crowd. Following extensive conversations with local employers we know that qualifications such as these are highly-prized, and showing that you have honed additional skills will certainly set you on the right path to the career you have always wanted.

Let's hear from our students

Why study Health and Social Care at Lambeth College?

Meet the tutors

What our tutors think

"There are so many pathways for our health and social care that are in high demand."

Merling Spence
Early Years tutor

Virtual tour

Screenshot 220

Health and Social Care Careers

Senior care workers

Est. annual wage £25,000

More about this occupation

Care workers and home carers

Est. annual wage £35,000

More about this occupation

Social services managers and directors

Est. annual wage £40,000

More about this occupation

lsbu1 love our colleges Education skills funding agency European Social Fund Lambeth Council   lambeth made bp Career Ready UK Matrix Standard National Apprenticeship Service Positive about disabled people nursery world Living Wage Logo

Enrol Now

Select a course you've previously looked at or search for a new one, confirm the details and start your application.

Know what you're looking for?

Course Search

Live Chat

General Enquiry