We offer professional information, advice and guidance about all types of courses in order to support you to make informed decisions about your education and training.
- Discuss courses and pathways
- Consider all your options
- Obtain a prospectus
- Find out about entry requirements and fees
- Understand international qualification equivalents
- Talk about any learning difficulties or disabilities that need to be considered
- Get support with applying and enrolling
In addition to these core services we also provide information about courses at other colleges which may be appropriate to you. We will refer you to colleagues at other training providers if this gets you on the right pathway to your chosen career.
All our services are free and we have friendly, welcoming staff on hand to help you.
- impartial and unbiased and focused on meeting your individual needs
- confidential at all times, and personal information will only be passed on with your consent
- highly-trained professionals providing up-to-date information and advice that is tailored to support you in making decisions about your learning choices and plans
- committed to mutual respect and equality of opportunity for all irrespective of disability, racial origin, gender, age or personal circumstances
- specialists in providing advice and information about all types of education and training courses, from full time study programmes to focused, professional short courses.
- here to support all new and current students
...come and say hello, we’d love to see you.
Drop-in, we are open Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Clapham Centre, 45 Clapham Common, South Side, SW4 9BL
Call us: 020 7501 5000 (feel free to leave a message outside opening hours; we will get back to you)