To adhere to current guidance if you, or someone that lives with you, displays symptoms of Covid-19 we politely ask you not to attend events at the College.
If you are visiting the College we ask that you wear a face covering, wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitiser provided at stations throughout the College.
Enrolment is the process of becoming a student at Lambeth College. Everyone needs to enrol, whether they are an adult or young person applying to study full-time or part-time, or for an apprenticeship.
You’ll find all of the information you need to enrol here.
How do I enrol?
Simply apply for the course you want to do on our website under ‘Apply’ on home page. We will then be in touch to tell you how to complete your enrolment with us. You can also visit us at the campus if you prefer to speak to someone face to face.
Please note: Some enrolment processes need to be managed face to face. We can let you know if you need to meet with us physically at the college when you apply.
|Week Commencing||20 September|
|Monday 20 Sept
|Tuesday 21 Sept
|Wednesday 22 Sept
|Thursday 23 Sept
|Friday 24 Sept
Which courses require face to face enrolment?
What if I can’t apply online?
If you are having difficulty applying online or would prefer to speak to someone directly, our customer services team is here to support you.
Please contact our friendly, experienced admissions team here:
What documents do I need?
To complete your enrolment, you will need to upload the following documents, or bring them to your face to face enrolment appointment;
- A passport standard photo of yourself for your ID badge
- GCSE Qualifications (or equivalent) achieved to date. We will accept your Centre Assessed Grades (CAGs) for GCSE and A Level results this year.
- Proof of status in the UK such as your passport, ID Residency card or Home office letter. If you are an asylum seeker or refugee, please supply a letter from the local authority that is supporting you.
- If you are an adult student (aged 19 or older), we also need to check further documents, depending on the course you would like to enrol on. We will let you know what you need to provide when you apply. This may include evidence of income, including payslips, an official letter from sponsors, benefits letter etc.
What if I do not get the grades I need?
We know that exam grades – particularly over the past year - has been concerning for many people.
We want to reassure you that all available information is considered to make sure you get the right course to meet your needs and aspirations.
What if I need course advice and guidance?
If you aren’t sure what you want to do or didn’t get the results you wanted, we’re here to help.
You can choose from the following options;
1) If you are a current student please speak to your course tutor or Learning Development Coach. They are always happy to provide information, support and advice.