Is this the course for you?
Are you a people person? Do you value great customer service? Are you looking for a career where you can put those qualities into action? The Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service may just be the course for you. This is a great qualification for those of you who are looking to work in customer facing roles, either directly or following additional study.
This course will teach you the essential knowledge and skills required to provide exceptional service in any customer-facing role. From understanding your customers' needs and to how to communicate with them in a friendly yet professional way, right through to establishing relationships, dealing with challenging customers, and resolving problems.
As this is an online course taught over 7-14 weeks, it is also perfect if you are already working in a customer service environment and are looking to increase your skills. The flexibility of the course means you can fit your studies around your existing job, whilst achieving agreed deadlines set by you and your tutor.
What modules will you do?
You will study the following topics:
- Unit 1: Principles of customer service and delivery
- Unit 2: Understand customers
- Unit 3: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 4: Understand how to communicate with customers
- Unit 5: Understand how to handle customer information
- Unit 6: Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer to challenging customers
- Unit 7: Understand how to develop customer relationships
What do you need to apply?
4 GCSE qualifications (or equivalent) at grade D or 3 or above, or Level 1 vocational qualification, or Level 1 qualification in English.
Additional Information: If you do not hold a suitable Level 1 qualification, or cannot provide evidence of one, you may still be able to enrol on this course following an initial assessment to test your level of literacy in English.
How will you be assessed?
This course can be completed fully online, or via paper-based learning. Both options are assessed via online tests and assessments.
Where can this course take you?
This course can help improve your employability in a huge number of customer-facing and customer service-based roles. It can also give you the opportunity to increase your career options through further study.
After successfully passing the Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service, you may wish to consider progressing on to one of the following Level 3 courses to expand your knowledge and skills:
- Level 3 90-credit Diploma in Travel and Tourism (BTEC)
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Travel and Tourism (BTEC)
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business & Admin (OCNLR)
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Leadership & Management (ILM C&G)