Is this the course for you?
This is the qualification all your previous beauty therapy studies have been working towards. You've passed (or are on your way to passing) your Level 3 beauty-related course, and now want to take that final leap that will launch your career sky-high.
The Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy Techniques is, quite simply, the path to the career you've always wanted. Whether it be as a salon manager, a fully-qualified senior beauty therapist, or owning and operating your own beauty industry business.
This in-depth, technical course will take your knowledge of beauty treatments and techniques to the next level, by teaching you advanced techniques in areas like the application of micro-dermabrasion techniques, laser and light treatments for both hair removal and skin rejuvenation, and using micro-pigmentation in the treatment of aging.
By taking this course you will learn about more than just treatments; you will be taught the business skills you need to run your own beauty therapy salon. Focussing on more than just beauty treatments, you'll learn about what it takes to run a successful business by developing your knowledge of topics such as health and safety management, public relations in the beauty industry, quality management of client care, hair and beauty marketing and research, and sales management.
The Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy Techniques will give you the skills you need, to give yourself the future you deserve.
What modules will you do?
You will study a number of in-depth modules such as:
- Quality management of client care in the hair and beauty sector
- Cultural, social and technological influences on beauty-related industries
- Apply micro-dermabrasion techniques
- Laser and light treatments for hair removal
- Laser and light treatments for skin rejuvenation
- Enhance appearance using micro-pigmentation treatment of ageing
- Sales management on the hair and beauty sector
- Public relations in the hair and beauty sector
- Management of health, safety and security in the salon
- Research in the hair and beauty sector
- Marketing in the hair and beauty sector
- Human resource management within the hair and beauty sector
- Salon Management
What do you need to apply?
- Level 3 vocational qualification
- Level 2 English qualification
Additional Information: Level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy / Hair and Beauty required
How will you be assessed?
You will be continually assessed by a combination of practical assessments (performing treatments and techniques on clients), observations, written and oral tasks, and portfolio work.
Where can this course take you?
This course can lead to employment as a salon manager, a fully-qualified senior beauty therapist or senior beauty consultant in a salon setting, or to owning and operating your own beauty industry business.
If your ambition is to open or manage your own salon or beauty therapy business, then after successfully passing the Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy Techniques, you may wish to consider the following foundation course, available at London South Bank University:
- Business Foundation Course