|Course option 1|
|Start date||September 2013|
|Length of course||1 year|
|Course mode||Part-time Day|
19-23 Reduced fee
19-23 Standard fee
24+ (Loan available)
This course helps students to develop the practical skills and theoretical knowledge required for site carpentry.
- Safe working practices in construction
- Information, quantities and communicating with others
- Building methods and construction technology
- Complex structural carcassing
- Hipped roof with dormer
- Maintaining structural and non-structural components
After this course: Progression to a higher level qualification, or employment.
Level 2 Site Carpentry. Learners must be employed in a relevant area.
If you are interested in applying for this course please register and apply online and we will contact you as soon as possible to invite you in for an interview.
Alternatively download a pdf copy of our Application Form.
You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7501 5000 for a hard copy of the application form.
For more information please call our Course Advice and Information Service on 020 7501 5000.