|Course option 1|
|Start date||February 2013|
|Length of course||6-12 months|
|Course mode||Part-time Day|
This course enable learners to attain internal quality assurer, formerly known as internal verifier, status.
The learners will attend 5 x 2 hour workshops, designed to cover the knowledge requirements and explore the practical aspects of the qualification.
Then the learners will meet with the assessor on a one to one basis to agree targets and review progress.
- Establishing quality assurance procedures
- Conducting quality assurance activities
- Supporting monitoring and developing assessors
- Evaluating quality assurance procedures
- Meeting internal and external requirements related to managing vocational programmes
After this course:
- The learner can work towards the Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice, if the learner becomes responsible for managing assessors and other IQAs.
- Learners can also work towards PTLLS, CTLLS or DTLLS.
If you have up to date working knowledge and practical experience in a vocational area, and are a qualified assessor, this award will allow you to quality assure vocational qualifications in your centre.
Learners must be employed in a relevant work setting and have access to a minimum of two assessors, who both have two learners each, who are working towards achieving a vocational qualification.
If you are interested in applying for this course please register and apply online and we will contact you as soon as possible to invite you in for an interview.
Alternatively please download a pdf copy of our Application Form.
If you are currently at school please make sure you print off a School Reference Request Form and give it to your teacher or equivalent.
You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7501 5000 for a hard copy of the application form.
For more information please call our Course Advice and Information Service on 020 7501 5000.