Entry 1 to Level 1
|Course option 1|
|Length of course||1 year|
|Course mode||Full-time Day|
Please book a place on our 16-18 ESOL Induction course to try out our ESOL courses and to enrol early for a course starting in September:
Dates: Monday 1st July to Friday 5th July (4 hours each day - times to be confirmed)
Venue: Vauxhall centre
- Interview and assessment
- Meet teachers and students
- Have a tour of the Vauxhall centre
- Try out English classes
- Get the feel of the college life
To book a place please call 020 7501 5000, email: email@example.com or drop in to any of our centres to leave your details.
This course is designed to improve English language fluency and reading and writing skills of ESOL students at Entry level 1, 2 or 3.
- Core English: reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Vocational tasters (e.g. computer graphics, business or science)
- Tutorial support with careers education
After this course: Progression to level 1 qualification.
No formal entry requirements but you will be asked to complete a short assessment to make sure you are at the right level for the course.
If you are interested in applying for this course please register and apply online and we will contact you as soon as possible to invite you in for an interview.