|Course option 1|
|Start date||Nov 2012, Jan, Feb, Apr, Jun 2013|
|Length of course||2.5 days|
|Course mode||Part-time Day|
19+ Reduced fee
19+ Standard fee
- Heat producing micro renewable energy technologies
- Solar thermal (hot water) ground source heat pumps, air source heat pumps and bio mass
- Electricity producing micro rewnewable energy technologies
- Solar photovoltaic, micro wine and micro hydro.
- Co-generation technologies
- Micro combined heat and power (heat lead)
- Water conservation technologies
- Rain water harvesting and grey water re-use
Level 2 Engineering or Building Services qualification.
If you are interested in applying for this course please register and apply online and we will contact you as soon as possible to invite you in for an interview.
Alternatively download a pdf copy of our Application Form.
You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7501 5000 for a hard copy of the application form.
For more information please call our Course Advice and Information Service on 020 7501 5000.