|Course option 1|
|Start date||September 2013|
|Length of course||1 year|
|Course mode||Full-time Day|
19+ Reduced fee
19+ Standard fee
This course develops knowledge, understanding and skills in preparation for employment in a range of areas in Construction. BTEC Level 2 Diplomas form part of the Apprenticeship Framework.
- Structure of the construction industry
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Sustainability in the construction industry
- Performing plumbing/electrical operations
- Exploring building services techniques in construction
- Construction drawing techniques
- Exploring painting and decorating, brickwork, carpentry, paper hanging, blockwork, plastering, roofing, wall and floor tiling
After this course: Progression to level 3 qualification, an Apprenticeship or employment.
Students need to have 4 GCSE passes (Grades A* - E).
If you have not achieved a Grade D or above in English or Maths you will need a level 1 pass in the initial College assessment.
If you are interested in applying for this course please register and apply online and we will contact you as soon as possible to invite you in for an interview.
Alternatively please download a pdf copy of our Application Form.
If you are currently at school please make sure you print off a School Reference Request Form and give it to your teacher or equivalent.
You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7501 5000 for a hard copy of the application form.
For more information please call our Course Advice and Information Service on 020 7501 5000.