GO2WORK by Employers for Employment
If you have less than 250 employees, Go2Work can provide you with a range of support and training including identifying your business needs, identifying any skills requirements, and free training to support your workforce and business development needs.
Go2Work appreciates that one of the greatest barriers SME business face in accessing training is making staff available. So we will be offering training at times that suit the needs of your business, including in the evenings and at weekends.
When we meet with you to discuss your needs, we can explore how this training can be the starting block for a learning journey for your staff, which may lead on to an Apprenticeship or a full qualifications at higher levels (some of which may be fully or partially subsidised).
Our focus is on providing a one-stop seamless service, and we can discuss how we can also support you with bespoke training programmes or recruiting new Apprentices. We can also organise the recruitment process too.
So what are you waiting for? Whatever your training needs, our sector and industry specialists are ready to improve the skills of your staff.
Call us on 020 7501 5313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information and book an appointment to assess your training needs and discover how a partnership with Go2Work can support your businesses growth.
- Accountancy and FinanceOpen
- Administration and LawOpen
- L2 Apprenticeship in AccountingLambeth College / Employer premisesLevel 2
- L2 Apprenticeship in Business AdministrationLambeth College / Employer premisesLevel 2
- L2 Apprenticeship in Health and Social CareLambeth College / Employer premisesLevel 2
- L3 Apprenticeship in AccountingLambeth College / Employer premisesLevel 3
- Business, Enterprise and ManagementOpen
- Health and Social CareOpen