Apprenticeship Training for Businesses
With the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy and apprenticeship reform, employers are ideally placed to implement training plans and programmes which support a long-term workforce development policy. Lambeth College has an Apprenticeship Advisory Service which enables employers to make informed decisions and develop a bespoke apprenticeship programme.
Key services offered:
- Initial training needs analysis and review assessment to identify the most appropriate training programme.
- A dedicated advisory service on; accessing funding, training expectations, implementing the changes of apprenticeship reform and how to maximise opportunities available.
- Regular Employer Forums providing information about changes to the Apprenticeship System.
- A range of apprenticeships from entry (intermediate) to Level 4.
- Pre-apprenticeship programmes such as traineeships.
- The College works with local strategic partners who have a dedicated interest in helping people get back to work. increasing collaborative opportunities to get the right people into the right job.
- Pathways into university so that progression from through training routes is effortless.
- Staff upskilling in other bespoke accredited training.
- Bespoke business apprenticeship recruitment days within the College for example the Army recruitment Day, The Big Hospitality Conversation and the Big Apprenticeship Day.
- Access to a recruitment pool with over 7000 Learners currently studying at the college.
- A free dedicated recruitment and selection service providing local residents with the opportunity to work with a local employer.
Apprenticeship courses available:
- Business Administration
- Construction Maintenance Operations
- Customer Service Team
- Leading Management
- Medical Administration Health & Social Care
- Chef Front of House service
- Information Technology (IT)
- Sports Education
- Supporting Teaching and Learning (STLS)
Lambeth College offers advice and guidance in designing and delivering the right Apprentiship trainning programme to meet the business needs.
For more information contact the Apprenticeship Team on 020 7501 5313
or email firstname.lastname@example.org